**** DONE: GB-39 1/48 Bf109E-3 Helmut Wick - Battle for France to Battle of Britain

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys, been MIA for a couple of days, but have decalled the second Yellow 2....
55_Decals_Second Yellow 2_1463.jpg
56_Decals_Second Yellow 2_1465.jpg
57_Decals Second Yellow 2_1468.jpg
58_Decals Second Yellow 2_1469.jpg

very nice Wayne, and great reference material for me when i get round to doing more of Wick's Bf 109.

i have noticed he didn't have the bluebird on his E-3 yellow 2 then ?

very nice Wayne, and great reference material for me when i get round to doing more of Wick's Bf 109.

i have noticed he didn't have the bluebird on his E-3 yellow 2 then ?

Hi Karl, I have'nt put the Bird on the first Yellow 2 yet it was slightly different to that which is on his more well known second Yellow 2 and i think it is Black and White.

Hi Karl, I have'nt put the Bird on the first Yellow 2 yet it was slightly different to that which is on his more well known second Yellow 2 and i think it is Black and White.
Hmmm ........

going to have to check my decal set to see if they are for his E-3 or E-4 yellow 2 ?
though i suspect its probably his E-4 so if i do build his E-3 i will either leave it off or go with a colour one if i cant find the correct set.

as we discussed ages ago i plan on doing 4 of his E-4 paint schemes originally but bought an E-3 very cheap !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back