Jun 8, 2022 #141 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks Wayne. I use silver pencil a lot as well but wasn't sure that's what you did.
Jun 8, 2022 #142 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looks great so far Wayne!
Jun 9, 2022 Thread starter #143 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Np problem Andy...
Jun 14, 2022 Thread starter #144 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I'm just waiting on a small item to assist with my Aerial rigging, as my first couple of tries did not go as i hoped. If it does not arrive friday then I will post my end Pics as done and deal with the aerial rigging next week.
I'm just waiting on a small item to assist with my Aerial rigging, as my first couple of tries did not go as i hoped. If it does not arrive friday then I will post my end Pics as done and deal with the aerial rigging next week.