**** DONE: GB-53 1:48 Bell P-39N - Eastern Front

Thanks all. Testing....testing....

IMG_1811.JPG

​
Looks good. The canopy fits better than it looks. I used a piece of 2oz. wheel balancing lead in the nose. KalTire looks after the tires in the mine and in the winter I remove snow from their kingdom (their shop yard is surrounded by used tires). When I asked Cory if I could have a weight he gave me handful, probably enough to keep a real Groundhogs nose on the ground
 
Last edited:
Beverages are at the ready Yves. Glued in the nose gear; I'm sure it will be fine for the rest of the build
 
Looking really nice George.
I like the Northbrook Il. tag inside the fuselage. That's 8 of 10 miles north of where I live. Didn't realize Revell was coming from there now. Monogram use to be in Morton Grove Il when I was a kid, about a half mile from the house I grew up in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back