I wouldn't suggest using of the heat to correct a such warped wing. Especially that it is of the 1/72 scale. It always threatens with getting damaged either the trailing edge or leading one or even both. The part walls in the scale are quite thin and a such attemept may end up in trouble. I would suggest using one or two additional stringers/stiffeners glued to the inner surface of the wing half. If there is not too much of room you may scrape some of the plastic from there in order to get more space. Additionally, the thinner walls allow to bend the part without heating up easier. The way of making the part correct has been described by me in the thread about the 1/24 Bf 109E. Check posts on the page 14 and 15... I'm sure you can grasp what I'm talking about. The key is to put and attach the wing part on a flat and even surface while the glue is till flexible. When the adhesive is hardened, the part should still be straight and keep the shape. Because of the part size and way the part was warped I had to use the wooden straight slats as the surface .But you may use a piece of a quite thick and flat board.
Again THX for all of you :D My work on wings has been started then. Firstly I had to remove some styrene from upper halves of wings. It is quite important because Airfix made these parts very basic at area of the main landing gear bays.All they offer is something that looks like a hollow. For...
ww2aircraft.net
P.S ... heating and cooling down of polystyrene is someting like tempering. The plastic becomes stiff but also delicate and more vulnerable to breaking or cracking.