**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Spitfire XVI RCAF - WW2 Foreign Service

Thanks guys

Enjoy your day Karl. Sounds like you've been crazy-busy.
Andy.

All 3 of the chefs in the kitchen at my new job walked out when i started !
Been working single handed for 2 weeks but cavalry has arrived now :lol:
 
Looking really nice Karl, enjoy a day to yourself, well if the wife says so😁
Ha ! She is at work all day, i am alone and unsupervised untill 22.00 hrs :lol:
 
So i have been working on this kit all day and made very rapid progress.

Tail and rudder attached
20230224_151732.jpg


Wings on and radiator faces attached and painted

20230224_151711.jpg
20230224_151649.jpg


Lower nose pieces fitted, these do not fit well but are on, i may use the long range slipper tank supplied to hide some of this ?

20230224_151659.jpg


Wing tips fitted, the lugs that inserted into the wings were far too thick to fit, so i cut the off and just glued the tips straight on

20230224_152235.jpg
 
Ha ! She is at work all day, i am alone and unsupervised untill 22.00 hrs :lol:
Tee shirt saying "in my own defense, I was left unsupervised "!
 
I expect to see it painted by 2159 hours!
What time zone, what day? Could be Mr Bill time and none of us know where that is!
 
My, my Karl you did enjoy your day off, good progress and sorry your having to work your fingers to the bone, just don't leave any in the cooking! :D
 
Thanks again guys
 
I'll follow this with interest. I didn't know that Revell had reboxed the ICM kit. I like 2TAF overwing roundels with the yellow ring.
Revell used the Dragon/DML/Cyber Hobby kit! ICM is all new.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back