**** DONE: GB-58 1/72 He219 - Night Fighters all Eras

How's this for tricks? I hope it was worth all the cursing! There still more PE to come oh my lord.

20230718_162136.jpg
20230718_162031.jpg
 
Well done with the PE, I always feel all the fiddling to get the PE in the right place is well worth it, you get that little bit of extra shape and character to the build. :D
 
Thanks Wayne I noticed that after dry fitting luckily it's soft to work with.
 
Last edited:
Working in5 the undercarriage floors. A known issue with the dragon kit so the extra bracing should fix this.

20230722_135210.jpg



Dry test fit and adding lead in the nose and under the cockpit. I won't know till I've got the wings and tail on so I have a little wiggle room if I need to add more weight.

20230722_135535.jpg
20230722_135602.jpg
 
Nice bit of progress and sure is some heavy beefing up on the undercarriage. If you find extra weight needed, you can also add some to the engine nacelles, as long as the weight is forward of the main u/c legs. :D
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back