**** DONE: GB-60 1/32 Bf110 C-7 - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Little update

IMG_3894.png
IMG_3895.png
IMG_3896.png
IMG_3897.png
IMG_3898.png
IMG_3899.jpeg
IMG_3900.png

Looking great. I might have carried the fuselage RLM 65 over the wings but don't have any conclusive pics of your bird to prove it.
The scheme I'm doing doesn't call for 65. I have to different schemes and one calls for 74, 75 & 76 (kit directions) the other (HGW called for 02, 70, 71 and 76. Neither calls for 65. That being said I do believe the 76 should at least in aft come further forward over the wing but by the drawing not much. I can't find photos of either bird myself. Several books on the one ten and nothing found.

Yeah, sorry, I meant 76 but am listening to a podcast as I write.

The 02/70/71 scheme refers to the upper colours (02 being mottle colours) and for this the 65 would have been used for the fuselage sides and undersides.

There is a pic of S9+LP in one of Vasco's books but the aircraft is in flight and banking away slightly so the details above the wing aren't seen.

Yeah, sorry, I meant 76 but am listening to a podcast as I write.

The 02/70/71 scheme refers to the upper colours (02 being mottle colours) and for this the 65 would have been used for the fuselage sides and undersides.

There is a pic of S9+LP in one of Vasco's books but the aircraft is in flight and banking away slightly so the details above the wing aren't seen.
I'll look but the HGW calls for 76 sides and underneath as well. The 02 is used in a three color splinter camo with the 71 and 70. I have several Vasco books on the subject so I'll look again. I had started using the HGW diagrams for the paint back in GB 53 but changed to the kit scheme here. Both are from the same group with the hornet 🐝

76 with 70 and 71 would have been non-standard but exceptions were always in possible. It would be pretty hard to distinguish between 65 and 76 in a B&W photo though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back