Oct 15, 2024 #101 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Great album that was. Good work Don
Oct 19, 2024 #102 F-104nut Staff Sergeant 1,150 1,753 Joined Dec 14, 2011 Location Wichita,Kansas USA Looking really great
Oct 24, 2024 Thread starter #103 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Nearing the finish line.. added the antenna wires. EZ line.
Oct 24, 2024 #104 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice addition Don..!
Oct 24, 2024 #105 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Almost there
Oct 24, 2024 #106 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary We have comms now
Oct 24, 2024 Thread starter #107 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Well we're calling her DONE!!!!
Oct 25, 2024 #108 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,940 21,921 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Veja du, man. I could've sworn I just gushed over this beauty a minute ago.
Oct 25, 2024 #109 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Don old chap, you done good, it's a smasher.
Oct 25, 2024 Thread starter #110 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Vic Balshaw said: Don old chap, you done good, it's a smasher. Click to expand... But I worked hard not to smash it Vic, please don't make me do that, please!
Vic Balshaw said: Don old chap, you done good, it's a smasher. Click to expand... But I worked hard not to smash it Vic, please don't make me do that, please!
Oct 25, 2024 #111 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,305 38,815 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Oct 25, 2024 #112 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Yes, very nice Don
Oct 25, 2024 #113 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,348 10,271 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Like that a lot Don
Oct 29, 2024 #114 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Noice!!!!!! I'll be dropping back to Intermediate soon.
Oct 29, 2024 Thread starter #115 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas N4521U said: Noice!!!!!! I'll be dropping back to Intermediate soon. Click to expand... Don't give me that, your ten times the modeler I am....
N4521U said: Noice!!!!!! I'll be dropping back to Intermediate soon. Click to expand... Don't give me that, your ten times the modeler I am....
Nov 1, 2024 #116 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Donivanp said: Don't give me that, your ten times the modeler I am.... Click to expand... Pfffft!