Jock Tamson
Staff Sergeant
Really nice work Glenn 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really cool ideaAt work somtimes the rebar ends are too close to the forms and have to be trimed off and I pick up the cut off peices. I used them in the engine cowles of the P-38 I built in group build 63 for the first time and they worked out pretty good
Epoxy coated bar to boot.
I use ball bearings, as at work we change bearings preventively 4 months before they statistically break down, so I bring the balls home and clean them in acetone. Then I store them by weight and size, which I use to put the paints in to mix them and others to act as a counterweight... I would never have thought of using formwork rods.At work somtimes the rebar ends are too close to the forms and have to be trimed off and I pick up the cut off peices. I used them in the engine cowles of the P-38 I built in group build 63 for the first time and they worked out pretty good