Finished! I was supposed to clean the house, cook, and go to the gym, but this is what happened instead.
I'm pretty happy with how painting the nose flash came out, less so with the canopy. The frisket paper left a lot of adhesive residue and I couldn't get it all off.
Finished! I was supposed to clean the house, cook, and go to the gym, but this is what happened instead.
I'm pretty happy with how painting the nose flash came out, less so with the canopy. The frisket paper left a lot of adhesive residue and I couldn't get it all off.
Oh .. Hamchuck please you have to create one more thread with the "**** FINISHED:" prefix in the title and the required form and images. If you are not sure how it do that , please have a look at the other participants' final threads in the section.