Done! Yusss! (1 Viewer)

nuuumannn

Lieutenant Colonel
10,506
10,583
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Location
Nelson
That's it! My last exam and the end of my last semester of three (loooong fricken) years of university! I have passed every course, the criteria for receiving the degree but have yet to officially graduate. For me, this takes place next year as I was in America at the time of the cutoff date for the ceremony this month and forgot to register.

Now, the job front. Armed with a management degree, I should go look for something appropriate but I have found myself in the welcoming position of getting my old job back as a line maintenance engineer on these bad boys. I'm happy for two reasons. You don't have to work too hard doing a job you love, and STAFF TRAVEL!

53328175796_e3b08faf84_k.jpg
_DSC9152
 
:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
 
Very happy for you Grant. Congrats!
 
Fantastic Grant
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back