Drinking Pepsi Max... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
...and not really liking it much... :eek:

Diabetes has been diagnosed, so I'm seriously cutting down on sugar, but missing Coke like hell. :mad:

Don't even talk to me about Diet Coke, cos that stuff is revolting!

Craving sugar really sucks...

Sorry to hear that man. I don't know how much you need to cut it back, but coke has one out called C2 that has half the sugar of regular coke and tastes just as good. That is what I have been drinking lately. I am trying to ween myself from the sodas altogether.

yeah sorry to hear about that, i have low blood sugars (i remember giving that urine sample like it were yesterday!) so i need more sugars during sports and suchlike if anything........

I eat sugar by the gallon...All healthy and no sugar makes CC a very dull man...All healthy and no sugar makes CC a very dull man...All healthy and no sugar makes CC a very dull man...All healthy and no sugar makes CC a very dull man...All healthy and no sugar makes CC a very dull man...

:shock: Sorry. ;)

It's not a disaster, luckily - just more of a pain than anything, but my feet are a bit 'wrong' too hot at night, too cold in the day. Just weird..

But anyone who suspects they are taking too much sugar during each day should get a blood test, because this thing creeps up on you, and you don't want to get to the stage of needles and the like *shudder*

So, I suppose this is a kind of warning, you are never too young or too old to get it... :-s

Now that you mention it, I should get check out because I drink so much Mountain Dew that it is not funny! Anyone who knows Mountain Dew knows about the amount of sugar in it. I drink it like it is water every day! We go through cases and cases of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back