Cheers guys heres a couple more from the LW the ME109J this is the Buchon (a Spanish version) which unfortunately seems to have a merlin engine fitted although it sounded totally different to the Spite or P51.
The other is of course the FW190 although a replica and at the moment ground bound I managed to get it taxing on the Friday before FL.
As far as I know Gn I believe it is going to be part of the fighter collection and will be flying in the not too distant future. Ill post anything I hear from the FOD society or the FotFC.
The Tigercat has left for a new owner in the States.
Hi Eric I thought I'd better stick some Of these next few snaps on for Lanc or he'll get withdrawal symptoms I'm glad I stayed for both days as the Lancaster only made the one appearance on Sunday.
I think at the next Air show Eric I'm going to try without a UV or Skylight filter I'm wondering if the distance between the filter and the object glass is too great and causing a certain amount of light bounce which is softening the images i know lots of my images seem like I'm using a soft focus lens and some is due to not keeping the lens stable at slowish shutter speeds but I still want to at least give it a bash to prove thats all it is. Either that or just up the shutter speed to 500th and not worry about prop blur for a few shots unless I'm shooting jets of course when it wont matter anyway.
This next pic is the beautifully turned out Hawker Hind from
The Shuttleworth Collection
You may find you like the lens better without the filters. After I took mine off, my shots look better. I thought it was me until I did some testing and found the filter was softening a bit. As much as I hate to carry a lens without something to protect the front, I prefer to not have softened shots. So I'll take the risk.