Easier reading

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elmas

Staff Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
Italy
I would pray all the Friends that write in this Forum to leave, if possible, some space between each paragraph, in order to render reading easier.

If a post is written this way

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

While written in this way

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The text could be easier to read.

With thanks.

I agree totally with both above, puncturation is very important as is speeling. (see what I did there?)

Definitely. punctuation is just as important as spellling?!*

j5rftldn.png

yes, usually it is very difficult to reed if i type like this and i forget about punctuation i can go on and on and tehn all men women and children cant read what i have been typing all this time that is really annoying especially if i like elmas says forget to use paragraphs endoflines and punctuation which is all very important to be understand if you know what i mean and dont you dare sending that police after me cause i have been real good oh and why is that quick brown fox been jumping over that lazy dog anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back