eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Click on the post number in the top right corner of the post and the URL changes accordingly. Then copy the URL and paste into your new post.
The greatest power in this world is knowledge! I think I became stronger today!
(I'm not joking - the above mentioned post number was only a simple counter for me...until now).
Just a test:
In this post I didn't have a clue what to do. But not anymore!
Thank you, Andy! :thumbright:
Beer's on me!
Cheers!

Last edited:
The greatest power in this world is the knowledge! I Think became stronger today!
(I'm not joking - the above mentioned post number was only a simple counter for me...until now).
Just a test:
In this post I didn't have a clue what to do. But not anymore!
Thank you, Andy! :thumbright:
Beer's on me!
Cheers!
You just made my day. Thank you again for the reply on the more or less double post. Hope i didnt look like a pedant fool and a beer is the the reward. Cheers!

You just made my day. Thank you again for the reply on the more or less double post. Hope i didnt look like a pedant fool and a beer is the the reward. Cheers!
If it wasn't for you (and your remark) I wouldn't know how to deal with this small problem. Now I know - this is what matters. :thumbright:
O.K. no more spamming. Lets go back to Messerschmitt.

Here's a nice study of 5 Bulgarian Royal Air Force Me-109E-3a. Nose, rudder and elevators are in yellow. Note the missing head armor - AFAIK the first 10 brand new airplanes (manufactured by WNF Ges.m.b.H.), have been ordered and delivered in 1940 without wing canons and head armor. The latter have been bought in 1943 for 486.50 RM (Reichsmark)/piece (as per a copy of the official order from 18.2.1943 I have).
xbVxFOg.png

Another (colorized in recent times) photo shows no armor and canons, as described:
6paEtW1.png

Cheers!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back