eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109 (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope. It would be a white square with black X there. It is a german marking.
Nope, those above are Hungarian.
And these are Bulgarian (St. Andrew's crosses):
Wr0AvAn.jpg

I knew it was some sort of "arian" There is a pic of "Black 16" with the same yellow rudder and nose band in the book "Hungarian Eagles" and said the aircraft belonged to 101/11 "Pumas" Fighter Regiment.

I knew it was some sort of "arian" There is a pic of "Black 16" with the same yellow rudder and nose band in the book "Hungarian Eagles" and said the aircraft belonged to 101/11 "Pumas" Fighter Regiment.
Yep, with the famous Aladar Hepes (the "old puma") as a CO.

Photo 1417 is obviously Finnish, not German, and raises the question of whether the German ban on displaying the swastika pertains to any such display, or just former german military situations? The swastika has been used by countries and ethnic groups across the globe for centuries.

Just found my own answer at Swastika - Wikipedia, which indicates that, in Germany, certain religious situations can still use the symbol, as well as (since 2018) its use in video games is once again permissible! I had no intention of opening a can of worms, so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back