Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WWII US GI Photo - ID'd 3482nd Ordnance Lt. In US Captured German Me 262 #1 | eBay

1606737272486.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
..can't believe you said that Wayne. I'd say they were poor quality repros and the seller is trying to make a fast buck...

Well prob they are cheap repro and you have seen them before. I, on the other hand havent. And i do have seen a few over the past 30 years going over newsgroups auctions sites daily and even dusty archives etc. But i take it you have seen them all.
Point is of these head ups is to preserve for an art that is in trouble (model building) and hopefully inspire the ones passing through to perhaps investigate further. Or use them for their model builds.

Even help some people writing books or maintaining websites blogs. Just by pointing them an interesting picture. And hoping they will do something with it.

Perhaps you can give a guy some slack and at least say where the poor quality repros were published first and what we we are looking at. Would the the thing to do no?

If not, just do not look into these eBay trawls with my name under it. I can do without those non saying remarks.

Just by pointing them an interesting picture. And hoping they will do something with it. Perhaps you can give a guy some slack and at least say where the poor quality repros were published first and what we we are looking at. Would the the thing to do no?

Point taken! And you dig up some excellent pictures that I simply don't always find so I apologise for appearing to be unkind! For example your Pekrun post on the "airmen" photo thread was invaluable with the newspaper clipping. I missed that - and if I do translate Pekrun's account it may indeed go in a book too - if there is another one! Please do keep on digging them up. ( I won't attempt to justify my initial remark because your efforts on behalf of the forum members don't warrant that..)

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back