Ebay Scam Warning (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The thread is actually quite interesting. The bad thing is that people will try and get away with anything on e-bay. I used to love it, now I rarely visit e-bay. Too much garbage and too many dingleberries.

As far as the C-130s, they have to go to "DRMO" first, I don't know where this guy says he's got them. I know guys who have pruchased aircraft overseas and the moral of the story is "buyer beware.

Tom Smith, the owner of the Mig-15 UTI I've flown in hired a broker and actually was involved with the shipment of his aircraft out of Poland, I think he did it the right way...

Good day all i am pleased i have caught up with you all, now first thing Tanks yes there is a lot available and a lot more than 80 for sure , mIgs yes there is a few , and tons and i mean tons of spares, ah yes C-130 yes there in europe not in scotland , if you are interested we will need the following a LOI and a EUC, you can visit our website at www.euroco-corp.com for more info.

And you all have a super day

Regards

Grant :D

cheddar cheese said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5663603649&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 Look at this...Ideal for lanc I think ;)
wow lol i should try that, soon ill be able to buy PF and AEP

Oh i thought you guys would like to know that these aircraft below have become available

(2) MIG-21
(3) MIG-23
(6) MIG-25
(5) L39-S

If you or anyone else is interested in any of these, let me know. These are available for immediate sale.

damn i still have 10 yrs to go before i get a license to fly... by that time planes will probably be unmanned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back