Eduard 1/48 Bf-110C

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a beauty Andy ! I'm still not sure about the black 'patch' on the fin - I still have the feeling it's the Werke Nummer; it's in the right place, and the approximate dimensions. But what the heck - no one seems to know anyway, so kill marks are as good as anything !

Thank-you Gents. The paint scheme was a chellenge and a lot of fun. The real plane looked like crap and I can easily make a finish look like crap!

Terry, I agree with you that it could have been the W. Nr,. but in the end I asked myself, would would anyone bother masking it or take pains to remove the white wash for just a s/n? Besides, I didn't know what it would be anyway. Kills were a source of pride so I could answer my question more positively with that option.

Anyway, it is what it is!

Thanks Glenn. I do like the way it turned out. Something that turned out looking like crap because I intended it to!

Just caught up with this build OUTSTANDING WORK Andy, you've put a hell of a lot of work into this one to be proud of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back