Eduard's BF-110E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello my friends. Well between busy days at my office, and lodge nights, I've managed to squeeze some time for my BF-110E. Here some progress...

Base coat and ready for preshading.
IMG_1241.jpg

RLM74 preshaded and ready to start camoing.
IMG_1242.jpg

Preshading the underbelly
IMG_1243.jpg

some details...
IMG_1244.jpg

Paperjerry (Gerardo): Que bueno encontrar a un latino por estos lares!! Saludos mi hermano!

Wonderful.

From the previous pictures I see that the connection between the winds and the body, has a small gap.

After painting this is gone. Well done my friend!

Ok my friends, here's the thing all finished (I think). The camo was a bitch, besides the fact that is the first time I do that kind of technique. I painted it about four times untill I thought looked ok. I'm tempted to order the same plane again to start all over, I just love the BF-110. Enough chat, here are the pics, any observation is greatly welcome. It's my fourth model untill now and still a lot to learn and practice.

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

Hello guys, here's my week progress on Eduard's BF-110E I'm building. I calculate one more week for the hole cockpit to be completed. This model is amazing. It has more than 350 pieces and one sprue comes with about 80 pieces it's scary! It includes eduard's PE detaling and a couple of resin parts. It also includes masks. I'll keep you updated.

Great looking kit! be checking it out, might find a home for one :D the photos are with no depth of field. So blurry looking, Little rule when focusing if not with a macro or close up lens it helps to remember 1/3rd in fron 2/3ds in back are the focus range, So focus at the first part of your photo and the remaining should fall into focus I'd use f 5.6 if you can, if you hand held that might not be helping.

Anyway good luck, I can't wait for it to be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back