Elvis's sunsets and other pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have no idea why you are flying of the handle. All I asked was a simple question of curiosity and interest, there was no intent of criticism or fun taking in my question and I am sorry you have chosen to see it this way. Please continue to show your pictures so that others can enjoy these sunset.
Because I know when someone's being a smart@$$ to me.
The pictures are taken with my cell phone.
Enjoy them, don't enjoy them, I don't care, just keep the criticisms to yourself from now on.

2023_0630_211428_HDR.jpg

Dude: Vick is a lover of planes and good pictures. I am around here for god knowns how long. Can not for my life of me remember Vick doing injustice on posts. In fact he is the guy that spots something he likes and sometimes ask about it.
I know that for a fact. I post a lot.

Now i think there was some lost in translation.

Please do not get cross in this way. It was, as i would have asked, an honest question, and mostly an atta boy. The picture is very good. Dont blow your top, we are friends here. We would not be looking at your stuff if that wasnt so.
Post your pictures i like them. I watch the thread i am not the only one.
Regards.

Elvis Elvis

Last edited:
Many thanks to ESCUADRILLA AZUL, for bringing this thread to my attention.
If it hadn't been for Azul, I'd have gone on thinking that I already posted tonight's picture hours ago.
Appreciate the effort, Azul. :pilotsalute:

...and now onto tonight's festivities...

2023_0726_210137.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back