Erich's siggy - in memoriam

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
120,261
38,774
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Location
Poland
Erich_siggy_new1.jpg

Erich_avatar_new1.jpg
 
Well done, Wojtek and I agree about being upset - we have had far too many leave us too soon, lately. :(
 
Thank you. But making these siggies is very, very upsetting for me though.
I can understand that. It is, and perhaps must be painfull.

But in these, you give meaning and words in picture that all would want to remember him by.
In fact in all the rememberances you made, are these things enclosed.

Never doubt that in making these you give a member his farewell here, but yet will remain.

I think i know you make these after some deep thoughts.

Now, i do think i speak for every friend you have here on this board, i, or better we, do appreciate this very much.

So thank you for taking the time and some pain in making these.


Regards,
 
Excellent Wojtek!
 
Awesome job Wojtek
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back