Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

• Italiano

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My prayers have been answered.

I have a Cheshire Cat style grin on me face.

My sacrifice of a Cornetto to Odin has worked.

Til Valhall!

I like edging them on. Same with Ronaldo fans.
Interesting expression Adler, in English it is "egging on" but the English is from Norse/ Old English "To egg on is jut a form of the obsolete English verb "to edge": to incite, provoke, encourage, urge on, push someone nearer to the edge. To egg someone meant the same as to edge someone and was used that way until about 1566, when the expression was first lengthened and became to egg on."

Interesting expression Adler, in English it is "egging on" but the English is from Norse/ Old English "To egg on is jut a form of the obsolete English verb "to edge": to incite, provoke, encourage, urge on, push someone nearer to the edge. To egg someone meant the same as to edge someone and was used that way until about 1566, when the expression was first lengthened and became to egg on."

Thats what I meant. I am using my iPhone and that it what came up by accident. lol

We're oot mon
1624397781861.png

I'm hoping Germany beats Hungary tomorrow, and Portugal beats France. I don't care for "diving all about him Ronaldo" but its the best scenario for Germany. That way Germany ends up group winner.
no we don't wanna get Germany to win but i also hate hungary
but we always root for under dog
so hungray must win
I want france to destroy Cristiano Ronaldo
please end his career already

I'm hoping Germany beats Hungary tomorrow, and Portugal beats France. I don't care for "diving all about him Ronaldo" but its the best scenario for Germany. That way Germany ends up group winner.
oh also remember your german souther neighbor is legit going to have their ass handed to them NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back