Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

• Italiano

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I do feel a bit frustration towards our Scottish friends here in this thread :lol:
It was a boring match though.
I was happy for Poland pulling of a tie like that. Germany looked promising after the poor start they had against France. And it's always good to se Portugal being beaten by fair numbers.

always good to se Portugal being beaten by fair numbers

Strange thing. The more i learn and see about Ronaldo the bigger player he gets. He is a Giant of football. And quite a good guy too. No tattoo because he gives blood for starters. Helped numerous people getting out of expensive medical shit. As a sniper. Not playing goodie 2 shoes with the press. One would have to dig deep to find those but they are there. He just doesnt want any publicity around those things. And more and more. So yes when he is playing i root for whatever team he is in. Not that he needs it being... well... Ronaldo.

Meh, I love watching the professional diver Ronaldo lose.
Do you see the fouls that are made on him? Evil ones. And then again if a ref is fooled by it. Who is the fool.? I ll wait. At 37 the changed clubs and he is the top scoorer. And MFP again. In a world class league.
And Adler did you ever play european football on some level? Or just watching?

Do you see the fouls that are made on him? Evil ones. And then again if a ref is fooled by it. Who is the fool.? I ll wait. At 37 the changed clubs and he is the top scoorer. And MFP again. In a world class league.
And Adler did you ever play european football on some level? Or just watching?

Sure, I played in Germany as a kid. What's your point?

Ronaldo is all about Ronaldo, he has scored the most goals in Italy, but Juve have scored less and finished fourth behind Atalanta who were a second division team when I worked in Bergamo. When you see a player cursing because his team mate scored a goal instead of passing to Ronaldo you form a different view of Ronaldo. He is one of the all time greats, but very easy to dislike.

Ronaldo is all about Ronaldo, he has scored the most goals in Italy, but Juve have scored less and finished fourth behind Atalanta who were a second division team when I worked in Bergamo. When you see a player cursing because his team mate scored a goal instead of passing to Ronaldo you form a different view of Ronaldo. He is one of the all time greats, but very easy to dislike.

Exactly, he is an amazing talent and might be a good guy, but he is not a team player in my opinion.

Exactly, he is an amazing talent and might be a good guy, but he is not a team player in my opinion.
I dont know if you saw it, he threw a kiddie tantrum because someone on his team scored, it must be very difficult being his team mate, especially as he is now such a figure he can play a part in choosing the team, Messi is the same at Barca, a genius with the ball but his demands have wrecked the whole club.

I dont know if you saw it, he threw a kiddie tantrum because someone on his team scored, it must be very difficult being his team mate, especially as he is now such a figure he can play a part in choosing the team, Messi is the same at Barca, a genius with the ball but his demands have wrecked the whole club.

He has done that many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back