Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

• Italiano

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The scots will be chaining their goalkeeper to the posts this evening.

I hope English victory will be swift and merciless.

Well that's an evening wasted.

Could have enjoyed a nice night watching paint dry.

Read a funny comment.

Kids asked if they could stay up to watch football. Now they asking to go bed.

Not quite I believe.
It was as predictably awful as most expected. England have a social studies teacher for a manager who has great ideas on national identity but is clueless about football. The two teams in this "Battle of Britain" have played 4 games (one against each other) and scored one goal.

Scots going on as if they just won lottery.

My goodness nil score draw against a team playing in concrete after eating a bucket of lard.

How bad were England? They made Scotland look good. Now that is pretty bad.

Scots going on as if they just won lottery.

My goodness nil score draw against a team playing in concrete after eating a bucket of lard.

How bad were England? They made Scotland look good. Now that is pretty bad.
They are also in a group of death. The winner of this group play the second placed team out of France Germany Portugal and Hungary, while the second plaaced team faces the winner of Sweden, Slovakia, Spain, Poland.

Well...I would bow out now while the gittins good

Don't want to go up against a genuine side and get beat and sent home to mama

France 1-1 Hungary Didnt see that coming
Portugal 2-4 Germany Great game to watch, nice to see some goals at last.

These are comments from a Scottish football pundit.

As I left Wembley on Friday night, all that was there was pride from the Scotland supporters. Pride in the players and pride in the performance that they were better than England.

So you got beat in the first game 2-0. You then got a 0-0 against a team with all the energy of a limp lettice...and now your champions of the world?

Cognitive dissonance?

Portugal were my go to and now they are not.

Good game with plenty of goals. Germany look a good side.

These are comments from a Scottish football pundit.

As I left Wembley on Friday night, all that was there was pride from the Scotland supporters. Pride in the players and pride in the performance that they were better than England.

So you got beat in the first game 2-0. You then got a 0-0 against a team with all the energy of a limp lettice...and now your champions of the world?

Cognitive dissonance?
Scotland won 0-0 and England lost 0-0. Comically Scotland need England to win or lose against the Czech Republic. Is there anything funnier than a man in a skirt with a red wig and saltire crying in a football stadium? They will all have enjoyed Braveheart last night.

Poland 1-1 Spain was a great game. Funny how a penalty awarded when it isnt actually a foul doesnt get scored as a goal, that is the football gods at work. UK commentators want to have a full adoration of Spain, the artisans of tikka takka football. Teams like Sweden and Poland keep upsetting their flow. It makes me laugh.

Scotland have scored no goals and only got 1 point from 6 and drivel like this can be written.

It literally makes me shake my head in disbelief.

And they still have to beat Croatia.

England were rubbish for sure and god knows what they will do when they play a decent side. But they are a much better side than Scotland.

If Scotland do get through a play a decent side like Portugal then it could be a very rude awakening.

Scotland have scored no goals and only got 1 point from 6 and drivel like this can be written.

It literally makes me shake my head in disbelief.

And they still have to beat Croatia.

England were rubbish for sure and god knows what they will do when they play a decent side. But they are a much better side than Scotland.

If Scotland do get through a play a decent side like Portugal then it could be a very rude awakening.
Our broadcasters have to be seen to be fair and unbiased and to do that they have to be completely biased and unfair in their commentary. I have lost count of the number of Irish Scots and Welsh experts in the media picking the next England team.

Germany impressed going forward.
Not so much defence.
But Portugal Germany was a great game of football.

Germany should beat Hungary so I would expect them to move forward.

I actually thought Portugal could be favourite...not sure now.

Give the Welsh credit. Did well.

Probs best of UK sides...which is damning with faint praise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back