Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

• Italiano

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope the Danish player is okay.
According to the latest he is conscious and has spoken to his team mates. I had to turn it off, the coverage by the BBC was a disgrace. Glad he is OK but it has hit the team, in the re start they didnt play well.

Comic question of the day "you have been to Copenhagen, is the hospital Erikson is in a good one"?

Copenhagen is a European capital city, not an Antarctic research station.

So far Belgium and Italy look good, Turkey were surprisingly poor, Wales and the Swiss were very average but Gareth Bale must get a special mention, rumours that he retired 2 years ago on £600,000 a week are obviously true.

So glad Eriksen is ok.

Polsen for Denmark dives as much as Grealish does for England, absolutely shocking !

Every time i start to watch a match again i see why i gave up on the game.
Same here. I only watch these big tournaments and only then when I don't have anything else to do or if I can watch with mates.

NL vs Ukraine was a fun game to watch. The fighting spirit that Ukraine showed deserved them the 2-2 but it was not to be.
I have just finished watching (as live because my wife watched the tennis) Great game to watch, and Scotland now claim two goals before they kick a ball Stirling and Dumfries, always take the positives as they say. My wife is a Liverpool fan, they shouldnt have let Gini go.

Mountain rescue are asking for volunteers to find the missing Scottish goalkeeper. Last seen by the half way line.
Scottish media description of the goal "A defensive mistake leaves Schick with the easiest of chips into an empty net"

Just read The Independent newspaper saying it was a perfect strike and not the goalkeepers fault.

Get out of town! If the goal keeper was actually keeping goal then Schicke wouldn't even have tried a chip.

Who writes this utter drivel.

Well Germany gets beat by France today. Hopefully I am wrong.
France are difficult to beat with Pogba in midfield and Kante on either side of him. That group is ridiculous compared with others, I dont think it is even a "given " that Hungary come last, they also have great players.

Hungary look like 3 points.

Not a class act.

Portugal were good for the win.

The Germany France game was a disappointment. France were slightly better but defences ruled attacks most of the time.

I watched the game in the airport. I thought Germany was the slightly better team. A draw would have been worthy. Frances goal was an own goal by Germany.
I think there are too many ageing stars in all the teams, neither looked great. BTW there have been three own goals so far, as many in any Euros tournament ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back