Exhaust fan for paint shop (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
hey guys, i'm gonna be having my own paint shop in my stepdad's workshop soon, and we're looking for an exhaust fan that we can put into a wall to suck the fumes outside. any ideas for something like that under $70?

we're looking at a 10 inch box fan now. we're gonna cut a hole in the back wall of his shop and fit it in

I have two like this but rather than S P is another company that produces them are between 80 to 100m cubic per hour of power in imperial measurement from 56 to 106 cfm, consume only 13W to 18W at a time and only make 27 to 33 dB of sound, are for enclosures of about 11m square, mine Europe but America also has the same features the S P silent 100 or 200 according to the representative from whom you purchased are $ 74 silent 100 and $ 94 silent 200

picked up a 20" box fan, yesterday. now all's we gotta do is fix that damn leak RIGHT where my paint table is >.>

I fixed another crucial element...LIGHT! repositioned the two flood lights in the back to focus on the table. so I have excellent light.

I also went ahead and bought a 20'x10' tarp to put on the roof for a winter fix. hopefully we could possibly re-do the roof next year

lol funny thing, I literally was going to when I was in the middle of another thing....but the batteries on the camera were dead, so I put the camera away and flat out forgot about it. lol hopefully I'll get one when we fix the roof and dry it, too. hopefully it won't rain tomorrow

got it covered. stepdad already has a heat lamp in there. I got it all figured out, friends. :) I think it'll be my permanent paint shop from now on, it won't just be for the Winter. no winds :)

Don't forget heat.:lol:

And the inspection pit to enable you paint underneath ... and the 20 ton overhead gantry crane to hold stuff in the air to help get at those awkward places ! :D

And do not forget....under any circumstances !!!!.... to put aside a suitable area of wall for the pin-ups to go on :thumbright:

Not really jealous !

001.JPG

my paint table. we did it! it's bone dry! :D I'll get to use it tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back