Extension to Twin Engine Aircraft GB ? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I notice that there are, again, a few people who are close to finishing, but might need a bit longer to complete their models(s) for this GB, myself included.
Is there any objection to extending this GB until Sunday, March 5th (midnight, local time) ?
It would certainly allow me to finish my Mosquito NF.XII, probably the FB.VI, and maybe even the PR.IX (yeah, right !).

I notice that there are, again, a few people who are close to finishing, but might need a bit longer to complete their models(s) for this GB, myself included.
Is there any objection to extending this GB until Sunday, March 5th (midnight, local time) ?
It would certainly allow me to finish my Mosquito NF.XII, probably the FB.VI, and maybe even the PR.IX (yeah, right !).

Do mean March 12?but no I have no objection but am really shooting to be finished March 4 if at all possible.

Oops , sorry !
Yes, that should have read Sunday, March 12th.
I'll wait to see what the other judges say (Andy is OK so far), and if it's a 'goer', I'll post an announcement.

He, he, he.. :lol:

No problemo with the extension even until the end of the year for Jan. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back