Favorite plane, loadout, and why in Instant action (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MacArther

Staff Sergeant
Sep 19, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.edge-gamers.com
Mine is a three way draw between the Dautless with three speed upgrades and two manuevering (usually with the 37mm or 57mm as an add on), the P40 with the same set up, or the F4F3 with the same set up. I like the F4F3 because it has excellent manuevering when it is upgraded, and pretty decent speed. The P40 is good at manuevering and once the guns are on something, they are not likely to miss. Finally, the dautless is just plain cool looking, and its a real challenge to shoot down an enemy aircraft (other than a Zero) with only the nose guns. After one aircraft, I switch to the secondary guns. Every now and again, I also use the Do 335. So, what do you guys use???

My fave is the Spitfire Mustang or P40. The P40 is just so good looking, and like the Dauntless its a challenge to shot other planes down. It is very easy to stall, but i like a challenge. The Spit is a fantastic thing to fly, even without upgrades its handling, i think, cannot be beaten. The Mustang, the pure thoroughbred of the skies cannot be beaten with armament and handling. All of these i use with the 57mm cannon or the Guided Rockets

A hard set up is putting Ace difficulty P51s against you while you fly some lumbering bomber or something that was meant more for manuevering than taking damage. My favorites in this case were the Bf109 and the Fw 190. I used the Bf109 in the manuevering attacks, while the Fw 190 was used in the energy attacks in a sort of boom and zoom tactic.

Anyone else have this issue?
When I fly as the 163 with the 57mm guns as the secondary, instead of just two arcs of fire from the secondary, there seems to be a third coming from the main body of the plane. I'm not complaining, because it just means more fire power, but is it a glitch that is limited to my system?

why not check the SWON website, it may be a bug that you can fix by downloading some patches, if any

I've always wanted a PS2, then all of the sudden my mom gave me one, just a few days ago, the thing is... the PS3 is coming out!!!! and its a f*ckin $300!!!

I have a feeling that those cool CGI creations will become playable in the PS3, instead of some cool movie ur watching

Desert Fox said:
My fave is the Spitfire Mustang or P40. The P40 is just so good looking, and like the Dauntless its a challenge to shot other planes down. It is very easy to stall, but i like a challenge. The Spit is a fantastic thing to fly, even without upgrades its handling, i think, cannot be beaten. The Mustang, the pure thoroughbred of the skies cannot be beaten with armament and handling. All of these i use with the 57mm cannon or the Guided Rockets

Exactly right. Spitfire can be used against all the enemies and take more than half of them down before taking critical damage. Always use with two side mates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back