Favorite US Naval (carrier) bird

Which of the following did you like

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i believe what he meant was "newbie" meaning you're new here, he just shortened it to "newb"..........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i believe what he meant was "newbie" meaning you're new here, he just shortened it to "newb"..........

Well there is to words, Newb like you said, and Noob which is a nasty word.

Y'know? I have nothing against the odd abbreviations like IMO, BTW, WTF, or what have you, but I've never really understood the fascination with that internet crap lingo like n00b, pwn, w00t, and all the other geek-speak. Just type in English for f*ck sakes. :rolleyes:

And Team America was the best! I loved it! :lol:

Nonskimmer said:
Y'know? I have nothing against the odd abbreviations like IMO, BTW, WTF, or what have you, but I've never really understood the fascination with that internet crap lingo like n00b, pwn, w00t, and all the other geek-speak. Just type in English for f*ck sakes. :rolleyes:

And Team America was the best! I loved it! :lol:

Sorry man, my 11 year old nephew basically taught me how to use a computer so I picked up some bad habits along the way especially smoking and screaming at the computer screen.

No, I didn't mean you as in you, but you as in the generic "you". You know...the all encompassing "you". :-k

Christ, sometimes I confuse even myself.

id have to say the corsair. mainly for its looks. it wasnt exactly the most pretty or airplanes but like the a-10 it did its job and it did it well.

Mines the Hellcat.

f6f-pof.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back