Favorite US Naval (carrier) bird

Which of the following did you like

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus said:
What kind of a retard are u???? The Corsair ugly??? The Hellcat ugly???

Whatever ur smoking, make sure u share with Pisis.... Im sure he'll ALSO love the feeling of being completely outta his mind with no idea wtf he's talking about...

Dont ever call me a retard again,

You can call me anything else when your joking, but I take offense to that particular word.

And the Corsair was faaarrrr from ugly.... Those gull wings are some of the sexiest curves known to aviation...

And to add alittle humor to the world, My pal Jimmy.......

Attachments

• supertard_177.jpg
    supertard_177.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 545
I know what you mean Gnomey, between the Cosair and the Wildcat, I don't know which one I could chose cause they look so cool.

PS Gnomey do you know what is ironic about the two planes in your avatar?

I had seen a few models made by spain or other countries, the "chin" was larger (as seen in pic), and more forward than the other models. Oh, and how did you get such a cool pic down to 10 KB??? cause I got a great 1, but it is too big

It's a HA-112 'Buchón' (Pigeon), the Spanish copy of the Bf-109 with a Merlin engine. Easily distinguished from the real Bf-109s.

And the Corsair is not ugly, it's a beautiful plane, as is the Hellcat.

K guys what I mean is,when you compare the USN aircraft to the USAAF aircraft of the time the USN's planes seem not so pert anymore,

And one thing I noticed about everybody here is............

you guys tend to flip out alot.

Attachments

• scarface_719.jpg
    scarface_719.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 730

Users who are viewing this thread

Back