Fieseler V1 revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Henk Nottrot

Recruit
Aug 28, 2023
Morning
I am looking for masks for camouflage Fieseler V1 Revell (1/32).
Does anyone knows where I can buy this?
Please reply,thanks!
Greetings Henk Nottrot

That does not make i clearer i am afraid.

Last edited:
That does not make i clearer i am afraid.

Sorry here is a picture of the camoflage
template for the camo:concerning the dots etc.
Thanks again

Attachments

• foto V1.jpg
    foto V1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

I haven't seen a such mask set offered by manufacturers. Certainly there are airbrush stencils of a couple of scales that can be considered the universl ones. But not for the particular camouflage. These may fit or not . See below ... Usually each of modellers makes a such masks himself. For these can be used the masking tape or just a thin cardboard sheet. The most popular way for making of the masks is to copy the colour profile from the kit instruction and resize it to the scale and then printing it. The next step is to copy the camouflage shape on either the pieces of the masking tape or just on the paper. And then cutting out of the holes in the templates.Certainly, the kind of mottling can be made free-hand with a fine airbrush.

stencils.jpg

the source: AMMO of Mig Jimenez -8035 AIRBRUSH STENCILS

When I click on the link of hannants it says out of stock (1:32)?

I post them as the examples. You don't need to buy them from these shops. Just check on your local one or these in the close vicinity. IMHO there is a couple of them in the Netherlands. Or just use the Google for finding of the Airwaves tool ...

Secondly, as I've mentioned it above. Why spending money for something that can be made by youself ? Especially if you aren't going to assemble 10 or 20 the same models.

I post them as the examples. You don't need to buy them from these shops. Just check on your local one or these in the close vicinity. IMHO there is a couple of them in the Netherlands. Or just use the Google ...

Secondly, as I've mentioned it above. Why spending money for something that can be made by youself ? Especially if you aren't going to assemble 10 or 20 the same models.
Are there examples of how to in builds here you know of?

I ment the type of camo used in a build and how one has done it. Not a template as such.
Perhaps one has tackled it without templates but had a good result?

Oh ... I understand now. I have to check if there is something on the assembling of the V1 model in the net. A good idea.

I post them as the examples. You don't need to buy them from these shops. Just check on your local one or these in the close vicinity. IMHO there is a couple of them in the Netherlands. Or just use the Google for finding of the Airwaves tool ...

Here .. but not any tutorial ...

or the vidio ... sounds better ...

View: https://youtu.be/Y4NS2YfgPn0

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back