Finally finished!!

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
16,554
2,428
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Location
Abingdon, VA.
Well guys, thanks to all the help I have gotten in the last year and a little it is finally done. I may go back and weather it later but for now I will leave it to show it as it appeared during the celebration of the liberation of Paris. Again, I owe the lot of you, I just hope I can return the favor. So without further adieu.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5019 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    IMG_5019 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_5020 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    IMG_5020 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5021 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    IMG_5021 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_5022 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    IMG_5022 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_5023 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    IMG_5023 A-20G Havoc resized 20.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 458
Last edited by a moderator:
Great model and well worth the wait. Modeling is like fishing: the best time to do it is when you can... whether its once a year or once a week!
 
I'm with all here. Smashing work Aaron. Looking forward to another build here, my friend. :thumbright: :thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back