**** FINISHED: 1/48 B-25 - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dneid

Staff Sergeant
Oct 31, 2012
Austin, TX
User Name: dneid
Name: Dale
Category: Intermediate
Entry: B-25D of the Soviet Air Force 35 Guards Long Range Air Regt - A.S. Moghlitsky crew, Hungary, 1945
Kit: 1/48 Academy B-25D
Extras: Authentic Decals
Accessories: scratch building were needed, Authentic Decals - B-25 Mitchells in the Russian Sky. Probably add the SAC metal gear legs.

I will finalize this post over the weekend.

Dale

I could have sworn that I successfully posted a finished thread.... I cannot find it though. Charles, Wurger, please forgive the 2nd post of the 1st is hiding someplace.

Either way, finished the '25. I gave up on the aerial wires as the masts were just too wimpy. Next time I build one, I will scratch a set up with some form of reinforcement. All in all, the AM kit is a nice kit. Not Tamiya GREAT, but nice. I need to figure out a way to ensure I do not knock out side glass on future kits, getting the last one back in place was an exercise in patience.

CompAft.JPG
CompFront.JPG
CompLftAft.JPG
CompLftFront.JPG
CompRgtAft.JPG
CompRgtFront.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Guys,
Thank you for stopping in and all the positive feedback. I was totally bummed I could not get the aerial wires in place. Damned masts are just too wimpy to take the strain regardless of how I cemented them in.
Dale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back