**** FINISHED: 1/48 Mosquito Mk VI - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

javlin

1st Lieutenant
6,299
2,407
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Location
MS
1/48 Mosquito MkVI

username:Javlin
name:Kevin
category:advanced
model:Mosquito Mk VI
kit:Tamiya
scale:1/48
accessories:basically OOB


The girl has been done for atleast 3 weeks now just not much opportunity for pics between work,fishing and honey do's.I also have apic of the Mk24 in here also as I said was going to be a test bed for a Polished airframe like from the book "Spitfires and Polished Metal" I say it worked maybe to well but "hey!" I am getting it down pat.I will probably pull it from the GB14 seeing I kinds violated the sanctity of model building :) "but it's all mine" :).CYA ;)
 

Attachments

  • GB 13 009_edited (800 x 457).jpg
    GB 13 009_edited (800 x 457).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 311
  • GB 13 010_edited (800 x 493).jpg
    GB 13 010_edited (800 x 493).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 416
  • GB 13 011_edited (800 x 471).jpg
    GB 13 011_edited (800 x 471).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 336
  • GB 13 012_edited (800 x 534).jpg
    GB 13 012_edited (800 x 534).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 321
  • GB 13 013_edited (800 x 458).jpg
    GB 13 013_edited (800 x 458).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 307
  • GB 13 014_edited (800 x 445).jpg
    GB 13 014_edited (800 x 445).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 307
  • GB 13 016_edited (800 x 600).jpg
    GB 13 016_edited (800 x 600).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 296
  • GB 13 017_edited (800 x 669).jpg
    GB 13 017_edited (800 x 669).jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 306
  • GB 13 018_edited (800 x 980).jpg
    GB 13 018_edited (800 x 980).jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 287
  • GB 13 019_edited (800 x 598).jpg
    GB 13 019_edited (800 x 598).jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 309
Thanks fellas but doesn't that Spit look abit gaudy in chrome :lol: it is polished aluminum according to the bottle.I will consider it Terry have to see like I said a test bed.I have a 1/200 U-bost IXc 40% complete ATM going to to do my first weathering on for naval then to the 1/350 Japanese destroyer or the Flecther.My reading of naval conflicts lately has me running in that direction.
 
You've done good on that Mossie. The finish is fantastic.....
A big well done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back