**** FINISHED: 1/48 Yak-1b Lilya Litviak, the VVS - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Bill old chap, recon this is one of your best builds yet, beautifully done.

BTW, have some pics of 'Heartbeat Country' for you when I can get round to it.
 
Thanks Vic, it just takes getting the steps down, what to do first and getting over the bloody heebee jeebees of doing the work. Sometimes I just get stymied and caught up in the little things. Doing the 1/32 Merlin's Magic I feel like I am getting hold of my nerves. I'm having genuine fun with that one.

What a gas that will be to see the pictures from the moores! I'm sure you had the best time on your trip mate. Are you back in ACT?
 
Black?

I clear coated with floor polish over the whole thing is why it's glossy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back