**** FINISHED: GB-36 1/48th Bf109G-6/R6 - Axis Manufactured aircraft of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Username: Airframes
First name: Terry
Category: Judge - non-competing
Scale: 1/48th
Manufacturer: Academy
Model Type: Messerschmitt Bf109G-6/R6
Addons: Some scratch-building, parts and decals from the spares box.

Messerschmitt Bf109G-6 of Major Ludwig Franzisket, Staffelkapitaen, 1/JG27, Fels-am-Wagram, early 1944.

Thanks to all for following this build, and for the positive comments along the way. As with my other two builds for this GB, there are areas that could be better - this time of year can be a bit of a struggle for my hands and wrists, but hopefully, I might improve future models when the weather improves !
The required six pics, and a couple of extras, are below.

Fransisket build 201.JPG
Fransisket build 202.JPG
Fransisket build 203.JPG
Fransisket build 204.JPG
Fransisket build 205.JPG
Fransisket build 206.JPG
Fransisket build 198.JPG
Fransisket build 207.JPG

Never apologize for doing a model better than 99% of those out there. This looks great and you should walk tall and proud for it!

Thanks chaps.
I'm afraid my standard of workmanship has slipped this past year or so, as the arthritis gets worse, and it normally shows in the final 'fiddly' bits.

Thanks very much Michael, it's appreciated. I'm quite happy with it overall - a couple of areas might be improved at some stage, the antenna wire being one, but it looks good enough to the naked eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back