First flight...Oh yeah!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Get many of those cockpit shots, but you also need shots of you climbing into the aircraft, standing along side it, etc., they are known as "I love me" pictures, you get them framed and put them on a "I love me wall." Every pilot has one! 8)

FLYBOYJ said:
Get many of those cockpit shots, but you also need shots of you climbing into the aircraft, standing along side it, etc., they are known as "I love me" pictures, you get them framed and put them on a "I love me wall." Every pilot has one! 8)

Jeez, Joe, you must have a huge wall for yours! ;)

evangilder said:
FLYBOYJ said:

Jeez, Joe, you must have a huge wall for yours! ;)

That's why I bought my house!!!! 8)

Hey Joe, you want an 8 x 10 glossy of this one?

Attachments

• joe_preflight_153_868.jpg
    joe_preflight_153_868.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 167
Can I add superimposed photos of me standing by random aircraft until I get some more real ones? ;)

cheddar cheese said:
Can I add superimposed photos of me standing by random aircraft until I get some more real ones? ;)
Sure! And I give you points CC - You're wearing a flight suit and gloves - that's very "I LOVE ME' ish....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back