Fistfight in a high school. One teenager dies.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would never start a fight, it is just not my thing. The only time I get violent is when I am forced to defend myself or someone messes with my wife or family like the punk on the bus late at night a few years ago.

I like your story Maestro. Wish our cops were allrighteous like you portray and able to avoid the "victims" of society.

So like the Belgian cops, may be ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WnHqboN1ws

Or like those few British cops ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-GvulJJe7s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcaW6YZZ99I

Our cops are entirely hamstrung. Just watch the TV show of the same name. They get abused verbally and physically were in any other third world country they would have shot and high fived over the dead Ahole's body. Oh well.

Yeah... That's too bad...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1whtCJa8o

The guy in charge of the "beep" button got pretty busy in that last video...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7LOpTiZDo0

What did you do to him? If you don't mind me asking.

Me and my wife were on a Bus coming back from the Spring Fest and there were about 10 punks (litterally punks with the red and green spikey hair and chains and spike and studs) that were sitting in front of us.

Well me and my wife were just minding our own business when the punk in the seat in front of us decided to put his arm down the back of his chair and feel up my wifes skirt.

I grabbed has arm and twisted it throwing him out of the seat and dislocating his shoulder. I immediatly stood up, expecting to defend myself from the other 9 punks (that is when it occured to me that I was outnumbered 9 to 1 and was going to get my ass kicked :lol:), however the other 9 stood up and had seen what ha happened. They apologized to my wife and then me for the actions of there friend and picked him up and took him off the bus and left.

My wife was pretty shaken up though. I think that is the main reason I try and avoid fights and soforth is because of my family.

I grabbed has arm and twisted it throwing him out of the seat and dislocating his shoulder.

:eek: Sounds like you made quick work of him. He sure had nerve. Good job protecting your wife.

It was pretty nice of those Punks to realize that their buddy had done a bad thing. Or else they just weren't in the mood for fighting! :)

Just saw that drunk to the police officers: "One to one."
:rolleyes:
Wrong appeal.

And it's funny how girlfriends will fight for their boyfriends when they are in trouble. I saw some other crime arrest where that happened too.

Well, thanks to the police for keeping order. I probably don't appreciate them enough.

I'll try to remember never to get myself into the miserable position those drunks and other get themselves.

Judgement on earth can swift enough, even before you are dead.

Me and my wife were on a Bus coming back from the Spring Fest and there were about 10 punks (litterally punks with the red and green spikey hair and chains and spike and studs) that were sitting in front of us.

Well me and my wife were just minding our own business when the punk in the seat in front of us decided to put his arm down the back of his chair and feel up my wifes skirt.

I grabbed has arm and twisted it throwing him out of the seat and dislocating his shoulder. I immediatly stood up, expecting to defend myself from the other 9 punks (that is when it occured to me that I was outnumbered 9 to 1 and was going to get my ass kicked :lol:), however the other 9 stood up and had seen what ha happened. They apologized to my wife and then me for the actions of there friend and picked him up and took him off the bus and left.

My wife was pretty shaken up though. I think that is the main reason I try and avoid fights and soforth is because of my family.

Well its good that these other nine punks were more mature then they appeared, but atleast here in edmonton those types of outcomes are very few and far beetween.

about 3 or 4 monthes ago, there were four teens on an ETS Bus (Edmonton Transit Service), that were loud and obnoxious, using the worst profanity, the bus driver couldnt get them under control from where he was, and one of the other passengers hollerd out "shut the **** Up" to the four teens, and they all jumped him and they beat him to death it took the police and ambulance 45 minutes to respond, now here in Alberta called the Youth Criminal Act, which basically prevents teens from serving life sentences for even murder in the first degree (these guys only got 5 -7 years)

More recently here in Emonton a younger guy got his throat slashed on one of the busses, i really dont know the whole story yet, but basically it was pretty much the same story as before.

There was also a recent incident where 4 "mallrats" between the ages of 14-16 of West Edmont Mall convinced a young 13 year old girl to leave the mall with them to go to a Rave, but they ended up taking her down to one of the golf courses raping her repeatedly and stabbing her to death, when asked them what was there motive by a prosecuter one of their responses was "she was chosen"

Alot of sick people these days

Yep... Kids know they can't serve a life sentence when they are under 18. And most of them also know that their criminal record will be reseted to 0 when they hit 18.

So, they acts as @ssholes. Sh*t, I even got plastic bottles and trays threw at me by 15-17 years old kids. Of course, they are not brave enough to do it in your face. It always happen when you are not looking.

Just try to attack me when I can see you coming. I swear that you'll get out of the building in an ambulance with several broken bones... No matter if you are 40 or 15.

How ?

We check ID cards to make sure they are over 18. (The things about the 15-17 years old bastards I stated earlier is because I don't only work in nightclubs.)

In the worst places, they already check in the backpacks, hand bags and on the client's body to see if there is any weapon/drug.

In the worst sh*tholes of Québec City there is something like 15 doormen. The last time I saw as many doormen at the nightclub I work at is when McGill College came here for their "end of session" party three years ago.

It's alright to make a place safer. But how can we do better if we already do our best?

I know, im 36 but every now and then ill go to Whyte Ave, but no, people get stabbed, beer bottles to the face ALL THE TIME OUT HERE

not too long ago a guy from Ontario got his ENTIRE nose bit off over at Bar Wild

If we had more fist fights instead of gun battles things might be better. Philadelphia is seeing an enormous amout of gun deaths last year and this and its stupid stuff. A fist fight, MOST times you walk away. Of course this is last resort. I'm not advocating anyone fight if it can be talked out but if it gets nowhere and you're pushed....

Cops have one of the roughest. They're disrespected on TV every second with so-called scenes of brutality and people pick up on this and don't respect them when confronted.

2 years ago several cops in my town pulled over some guy who was speeding. He mouthed off at them, they didn't back down, he got abusive, they arrested him, he kicked, punched, spit and the police went back at him. All on dash cam.

All charges dropped on the punk and three cops suspended and facing serious charges.

Last week another family called police to help with a family member who was suicidal. Police arrive, talk, try to calm things down. Kid (20yo) goes upstairs, gets a shotgun and fires two shots down stairwell. Officer fires two shots in response and gets everyone out of house , calls backup. Two more shots from inside and kid is dead, suicide. Parents now blame the police.

Its a disrespect for those who protect us fostered by the media and what we get are police who are sometimes confused what to do.

The problem I always found with a punch up is at the beginning I think the guys a moron and he thinks Im a moron.
At the end I think he's a bigger moron and he thinks I'm a bigger moron, the only difference is that the winner is the only one who can still say it

:evil4: Well said, Lee. But there are times when you have to do what you have to do. I had a shop clerk years ago come at me with a box cutter. I dislocated his shoulder and knee to get his attention. He held still until the police arrived. And it all started because I told him to stop being a bully to a customer.

I made sure before I reacted that I was in full view of the security cameras in case he did something real stupid.

I agree Eric two guys tried to mug my brother a couple of years ago so he planted a thumb up to the knuckle in one of the guys eye balls the other one just legged it but it could of been much worse if he hadn't made the first move.
So I definitely see (pardon the pun) where your are coming from sometimes it is unavoidable.
Fortunately my last encounter with a, I want to fight the world guy at work ended by me asking him how old he was did he have any kids and how he would feel if his family lost their home because he was banged up in prison and not paying the mortgage, as I would make sure not only was his arse prosecuted off but he would be instantly dismissed. mind you he wasn't drunk as that kind of argument falls on deaf ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back