[FIXED]A-26 Vs B-26 Arghhhh!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2004
Calgary CYYC
Not sure if this is the right place to note this...but in the aircraft data base you have an incorrect photo for the A-26 Invader. The Photo depicts a B-26 Marauder. This is one of my pet peeves as the A-26 and B-26 are often confused and the designator used interchangably. You find yourself discussing the wrong aircraft with someone who can't tell the difference. The Invader was manufactured by Douglas, the Marauder by Martin. The A-26 was an attack bomber, the B-26 a Bomber, etc. This means they can't share any common specs, unless you want to split hairs and say well, they do both have two engines, are bombers, etc. There is enough confussion over these two different aircraft, and it just seems having the wrong photo would add to this. Please do an old A-26 driver a favor and remove the B-26 photo from the A-26 pictures. Not that there was anything wrong with the B-26, just they should be kept apart.

I understand your frustration, and thanks for letting me know of the problem. You are correct in that this is the right place to post these comments, and please if you see any more errors don't hesitate to post them. Again thank you for bringing the problem up, it should be correct now.
David
Hope you enjoy the rest of the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back