FLAGS.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: Oh, that's bad! Truer words have never been spoken though.
If I ever see that face on a stamp or a dollar bill, I'll know it's time for Canada to finally officially become a republic! Man, is she ugly! :mad:
Chucky ol' boy, what the hell were you thinking?!

the lancaster kicks ass said:
yeah no one and that's a big fat no one here in cornwall actually wants her as the dutchess of cornwall............

I do. Actually I couldnt care less but ive no reason to dislike her ;)

right i think this needs to be addressed, when selecting a flag in your profile, in the drop down menu of countries, they are all in alphbetical order, exept the USA, why is this?? why should they be different to all the other countries?? why must they be seen to be superior??

Attachments

• get_this_changed_969.jpg
    get_this_changed_969.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 656
i just feel it's wrong to single out america like that, so what if it is american, that doesn't put you guys above everyone else, everyone else must scroll down, why not you guys??

You know that some list like that that were made in Britian have the UK singled out too :D Some have both the UK and USA singled out. Its probably like that because thats where the manufacturer expects most selections to be made :)

And then of course you have to ask yourself if it's all that important anyway........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back