fleet air arm Yeovilton (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

its a good display but i would recommend going out of season as i did to avoid the crowds and get your pics,the staff said it gets over busy in the summer months,but well worth a visit and the staff were more than helpful,get there if you can well worth the effort plus there are some deals going at the moment on line for cheap hotel rooms nearby,i won't put the details on here so i don't break any rules of the forum but its was for mon/tues/wed B&B in the town for 2,Chris and I gifted the entrance fee to the museum and by doing that you can get in free for the rest of the year,meaning if you used all your time down there during these short breaks it won't cost you anymore to get the best shots of the aircraft,

hope that helps someone and please forgive me if i'm breaking any forum rules speaking of the hotel deals

Bob, if you have contact with them, put them on to the Flygvapenmuseum (Swedish Air Force museum) in Linköping. They restored a Gladiator in Finnish markings, and can maybe help with expertise or components for the Sea Gladiator project.

ok Evan thanks for that,i plan to send a letter in the next week thanking them for being so helpful and will include this info in the letter,the only downside is that the pics i got of the sea gladiator frame and the Martlet didn't come out as good as they might as the sun was too bright,i didn't find out until i downloaded them onto the computer ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back