Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tak, to nie jest trudne rozumiet i mluwit.
Wyczinanki jsou popularne w polsce, nie jest tomu tak?
(Yes, it's not hard to understand and to talk.
the paper cutouts are quite popular in Poland, aren't they?)

Baaaaaadd news, my ~$300 dollar digital camera is missing, and of course my mom is pinning me with the blame. This means that until I can find the little thing, no pictures of my "night-fighter Dautless" will be forth-coming. If I can get my scanner hooked up, I will scan the box to show you guys what I'm working with.

That sucks. How can be a camera missing? Did you sell it?

And here's a hint. Don't need to scan it, just type on google the full name of that kit and it can be there, so you'll just repost the picture via link.

Yeah, if memory serves, it is 1/72. I'm going to use the dark blue color most of the body is already, then I'm going for some outlandish color on the tail and engine cowling. I'm stuck between red and a yellow. What do you guys think? By the way, in the picture, that is the color of the plane unpainted, with some old-fashion wet and stick decals on it.

Wurger said:
I've known I should use "Ja sem velmi rad",but
In your language it sounds better.Sorry
Jest to nie problem. Because it does make sense. "Těšit se z něčeho" means "To be pleased with something".
Twoja Czesztina jest wyborna!
(Your Czech is outstanding!)

MacArther, it depends on whether you want to make it historically correct or fantasy one...

Pisis said:
MacArther, it depends on whether you want to make it historically correct or fantasy one...

Yeap,Pisis is right.It depends on you only.Personally I suggest to make a historical camo.

Basically matured modelers (that doesn't mean I am one! ) do the historical replicas. But i think this isn't even worth to write, right?

Pisis said:
I really have to get out of the computer, go to my desk and work on that 10 models I have in progress... LMFAO...

I have the same problem.

There next shots of Su 22M4.The test of assembling of the main parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0073a.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0078a.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0079a.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 63
Here is two pictures of the models I'm currently (more or less) working on. I jave also more of them, each was at least revised from the box.

Attachments

• DCP_1654.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DCP_1651.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread