Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey that wellington was done totally with paintbrushes! although i'm going to experiment with more aerosols this summer, cheaper than a airbrush

and yeah i've tried some weathering on my beater (my Revel Dambuster because it's such a poor model it wasn't worth keeping), still working on it though, so for the moment all ym aircraft are delivered factory fresh

Weathering is not so easy to do for me, but I paint with a paint you use for models and it was not easy in the beginning, but I got it right at the end. I painted my Titanic like it looked the day it was freshly painted. I want to build a battleship and compete in those shooting copetisions, but it is not cheap.

Easyist form of weathering with a brush is a dark grey/black wash, done lightly over the aircraft. It'll just tone the colors down.

I can't find no more Luft 1/48 fighters in the store, so im taking them off the ceiling and putting them on the shelf, Ima get some 1/72 aircraft when i have time

Thats alot of them Mossie. The only model I have built and painted so far is a
Spitfire Mk. V. I think my next model will be a P-38J and for a tank, a Panzer IV or a Tiger I

I find myself adding wire going from the body into the undercarriage to give it strength.

My 3 latest: Typhoon; Demon and Spitfire (note "hangar" in background)
Doing an RE8 WW1 Biplane followed by a Javelin, a Harrier and whatever I can pick up at Flying Legends tomorrow!

Attachments

• DSCF0417.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF0446.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0447.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread