FLYBOYJ´s new sortie

Sad and prayers for your family and loved ones. Im tired of losing friends, being 76, I'm just in in the age where this happens too often.
I`m luckier in that respect, but a few years ago I lost a close friend who actually went missing. He was never found, and we had to have a funeral with no casket. I think about him all the time, losing a friend is just the worst thing. (well there are worse but I dont even want to think about THAT)
 
I am so sorry to hear of this. I did not know of Joe even being ill. 😪
Hi Aaron, we didn't either until a few days before his passing. If I understood correctly from what he told me, this developed from a few minor discomforts a few months earlier into this. Joe died quite quickly after the real diagnosis.

Btw, good to see you my friend. Welcome back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back