FLYBOYJ´s new sortie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OMG! Joe's gone! Way too soon. Haven't had much time to spend here, and that's been mostly devoted to Slava Ukraini! Missed it.
Joe was a guiding light here, and a great mod, firm when necessary, tolerant of foibles, helpful always, and a friend to all. My belated condolences to all: family, and the greater circle of the bereaved. I betcha he's found his bar stool at Pancho's by now.
:pilotsalute: RIP, Faithfull Warrior!

I have been avoiding writing his memorium because it means he is gone, and I don't want him to be. I still grieve a bit.
Chris, Joe's body had left us... But he's alive in our hearts and minds.

I met him only once [in our online meeting] and had very little and short posts with him, but I strongly agree with every single word, the others have said about him.

I'm pretty sure he is watching us from skies with smiles.

:pilotsalute:

11150684_10205628994317412_1682931918580293968_n.jpg

I loved Joe like a brother. I have been avoiding writing his memorium because it means he is gone, and I don't want him to be. I still grieve a bit.

Marcel Marcel Wurger Wurger please set this thread as his memoriam and I will just pen a personal memoriam to this thread when I am finally ready.

I'll get there, I promise…
Take your time, my friend.

I loved Joe like a brother. I have been avoiding writing his memorium because it means he is gone, and I don't want him to be. I still grieve a bit.

Marcel Marcel Wurger Wurger please set this thread as his memoriam and I will just pen a personal memoriam to this thread when I am finally ready.

I'll get there, I promise…
When the time is right, the words will come..........You'll know when that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back