FLYBOYJ´s new sortie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey folks - giving a quick update.

Communication will be sporadic. so Iĺl update when I can. Iḿ turning and jinxing when I can. Throwing some chaff out but the fight is tough. Going into a procedure today, will update when I can. Anyone have a stand-off or MANPAD I can borrow?

Will update on here and on FartBook when I can.

Love you guys!

Joe and I have been in regular communication. He sent me this text a few minutes ago and said to pass it on to the forum:

Joe said:
Hi buddy, right now, it's not good. They're getting ready to shove a camera down my throat soon, lol! They're going to find zip ties and safety wire that I've swallowed over the years! Actually, for the next couple of days, things may be a little hectic. You could pass this on, once they take a look at what's around my insides, then they will work to put a stent in. If not needed at least I'll take pictures and know exactly what the hell I have. Chemo therapy has been mentioned, so I'll take that as a positive! Love you brother, thank you for reaching out, and I will be in touch when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back