FLYBOYJ´s new sortie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey folks - giving a quick update.

Communication will be sporadic. so Iĺl update when I can. Iḿ turning and jinxing when I can. Throwing some chaff out but the fight is tough. Going into a procedure today, will update when I can. Anyone have a stand-off or MANPAD I can borrow?

Will update on here and on FartBook when I can.

Love you guys!

We've got a fuel truck and an ammo cart at your hardstand when you need a reload. Hang in there!

HEY FOLKS! QUICK UPDATE!

They found no safety wire or zip ties in my gut but things are still not looking all that great BUT, without going into all the medical details (which I barely understand, Hugh, where are you?!? :lol:) We've come up with a chemo plan, in other words a place to bring on the fight.

In about 2 weeks (or sooner) I hope to start chemo. In the meantime I've been given the green light to start stuffing my face and build up weight with no restrictions, so I have a nutrition plan. I'll be in hospital for a few more days for observation. I am in pain but we've also come up with a plan to control the pain so I can somewhat function during the day so I'll still pop on here on a limited basis. So I'm either sleeping or looping around because of the pain meds. :drunken:

BTW SaparotRob SaparotRob - I can't have you around me - you'll kill me with your jokes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you guys!!!

-FBJ-

My Forum Brothers;

I´m reaching out to let you know about a new journey I´m about to take. Several months ago a series of blood clots were found on my calves. Very long story short, my doctors found masses on my liver, pancreas and lungs - not looking too great. I´m supposed to have a biopsy within the next few days to find out what these ¨masses¨ are. Although I´m a hopeless-optimist, I´m preparing for the worse, hoping for the best.

My spirits and fighting will is high and I´m prepared to take on the battle with my four .50s and 20mm blazing. Shit, I was riding my bike just the other day and still work out like I´m in my 40s! I wanted to put this out to you guys before some of you who follow me on ¨FartBook" see it there.

I´ll be around for a while so you guys will just have to continue with my BS! :) I´ll update accordingly! Czech your 6 and keep the faith!

-FBJ-

Best of luck FBJ

HEY FOLKS! QUICK UPDATE!

They found no safety wire or zip ties in my gut but things are still not looking all that great BUT, without going into all the medical details (which I barely understand, Hugh, where are you?!? :lol:) We've come up with a chemo plan, in other words a place to bring on the fight.

In about 2 weeks (or sooner) I hope to start chemo. In the meantime I've been given the green light to start stuffing my face and build up weight with no restrictions, so I have a nutrition plan. I'll be in hospital for a few more days for observation. I am in pain but we've also come up with a plan to control the pain so I can somewhat function during the day so I'll still pop on here on a limited basis. So I'm either sleeping or looping around because of the pain meds. :drunken:

BTW SaparotRob SaparotRob - I can't have you around me - you'll kill me with your jokes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you guys!!!

-FBJ-

Seriously, I don't know what state you're in but, if necessary, go to an appropriate one and buy a shitload of THC gummies. Even my old school catholic mother found them necessary for dealing with her chemo. They'll keep you eating without the rainbow technicolor yawn into your porcelain god. Keeping food down keeps strength up and that will help you keep on fighting. I want to see you here in that 5 years they use as the success line.

Seriously, I don't know what state you're in but, if necessary, go to an appropriate one and buy a shitload of THC gummies. Even my old school catholic mother found them necessary for dealing with her chemo. They'll keep you eating without the rainbow technicolor yawn into your porcelain god. Keeping food down keeps strength up and that will help you keep on fighting. I want to see you here in that 5 years they use as the success line.

He is in Colorado. He's good… ;)

HEY FOLKS! QUICK UPDATE!

Love you guys!!!

-FBJ-
I'm here, sounds like compression of the oesophagus from what's being said, not nice especially with the diagnosis on facebook. Nutrition is key. Chemo has a big role but can't say more than that without more info and wouldn't want say anything without a full picture and even then is not my area of expertise.

Keep strong Joe! Always PM me if you've got questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back