Apr 1, 2009 #1 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Under Development View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_EUOUfDCeg hotelicopter . Attachments hotelicopter_terminal_sm.jpg 53.3 KB · Views: 272 Floor1-hallway-a.png 52.4 KB · Views: 300 Hotelicopter_flight2_sm.jpg 33.4 KB · Views: 5,967
Apr 1, 2009 #2 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC That's pretty impressive!
Apr 1, 2009 #3 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I don't understand the purpose.
Apr 1, 2009 #4 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC Njaco said: I don't understand the purpose. Click to expand... Luxurious exuberance??? Ha - I'm richer than you! I paid all this money to fly 100 knots and take forever to get anywhere?
Njaco said: I don't understand the purpose. Click to expand... Luxurious exuberance??? Ha - I'm richer than you! I paid all this money to fly 100 knots and take forever to get anywhere?
Apr 2, 2009 #5 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand Njaco said: I don't understand the purpose. Click to expand... Neither ,what an ugly piece of .....
Apr 2, 2009 #6 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Where's the pool?
Apr 2, 2009 #8 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Hotelicopter? TO
Apr 2, 2009 Thread starter #9 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL APRIL FOOLS! I wanted to keep it going but April fools is supposed to be one day Millions of web users fall for 'hotelicopter' April Fool - Telegraph .
APRIL FOOLS! I wanted to keep it going but April fools is supposed to be one day Millions of web users fall for 'hotelicopter' April Fool - Telegraph .
Apr 2, 2009 #10 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Good one Comiso. I was just fixing to forward this to my dad.
Apr 2, 2009 #11 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,521 26,849 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com LMAO...good one Comiso!
Apr 2, 2009 Thread starter #12 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Thanks! its based on this monster of course: 2dayBlog - Technology Journal, New Gadget everyday! History: The Mil V-12 (World's Largest Helicopter) Attachments milv12.jpg 38.8 KB · Views: 413
Thanks! its based on this monster of course: 2dayBlog - Technology Journal, New Gadget everyday! History: The Mil V-12 (World's Largest Helicopter)