Hey, all.
I know this is a aircraft forum,but this was the first Matilda tank I've ever seen and I thought it too cool not to share! From what I gather there aren't to many of these? Again another Colling's AHM piece.
I promise to make the next set of pixs an airplane...
I know this is a aircraft forum,but this was the first Matilda tank I've ever seen and I thought it too cool not to share! From what I gather there aren't to many of these? Again another Colling's AHM piece.
I promise to make the next set of pixs an airplane...
Attachments
-
DSCN1023.JPG1.5 MB · Views: 171 -
DSCN1025.JPG1.7 MB · Views: 153 -
DSCN1026.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 186 -
DSCN1027.JPG1.5 MB · Views: 169 -
DSCN1028.JPG1.5 MB · Views: 167 -
DSCN1029.JPG1.7 MB · Views: 158 -
DSCN1030.JPG1.5 MB · Views: 168 -
DSCN1031.JPG1.6 MB · Views: 164 -
DSCN1033.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 166 -
DSCN1034.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 157 -
DSCN1035.JPG1.5 MB · Views: 165 -
DSCN1036.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 158 -
DSCN1037.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 166 -
DSCN1038.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 157 -
DSCN1039.JPG1.2 MB · Views: 163 -
DSCN1040.JPG1.2 MB · Views: 161 -
DSCN1041.JPG1.3 MB · Views: 154 -
DSCN1042.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 152 -
DSCN1043.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 167 -
DSCN1044.JPG1.4 MB · Views: 160
